Update 1.0.2 further refines our release version with a few fixes and improvements. Thank you for the fantastic feedback on the past versions!
- Added Australian Army airgate and flag for the Track Builder
- Fixed weight issues of several frames
- Additional PID tuning on Metall Danny and Teal blueprints
- Fixed issue with collider in Bardwell’s Yard
- Fixed language issue
- Added a sign-in button during skin selection
- Rotate object left/right in the Track Builder are bindable again in the button-setup window.
- Fixed issue with the Race Editor not saving the number of laps
- “New” flag removed for non-existing items in the Drone Editor.
- Fixed multiplayer network issue
- Fixed issue with @-symbol not being typable on certain keyboard layouts during account registration (for real this time)