With the feature list of Liftoff getting more complete with every update, we are putting more focus on quality content. 0.10.5 adds more track variations to the game, thanks to our partnership with Formula FPV!
- Added 10 new FormulaFPV track items to the track builder
- Added FormulaFPV race to Liftoff Arena as an official track
- Added game functionality for track items with multiple checkpoints.
- Fixed collision issues in Paris Drone Festival.
- Increased area in Paris Drone Festival for walking in Free Flight. You can now walk outside the cage.
- Fixed issue with stage asset not turning up in Paris Drone Festival
- Minor bugfixes
Liftoff is all about bringing communities together and partnering up with great organisations like FormulaFPV allows us to do exactly that. Thanks to this partnership we can bring you some exciting new FormulaFPV track elements to the game. We can’t wait to see what the track building community does with them. Furthermore we’ve recreated the FormulaFPV track from the July race in Amsterdam in the game as an official Liftoff racetrack. This new official track can be found in the Liftoff Arena. Hope you like it!