Just like the previous update, version 0.10.3 is a small update that fixes some bugs and glitches. As the team is gearing up for the Paris Drone Festival, our update progress might slow down a bit for the next few weeks, however there’s exciting things in development, like battery management, improved input and calibration functionality, a freestyle mode, player progression, new environments, frames and so much more.
- Fixed bug in dropdowns where values would disappear
- Fixed camera tilt value not showing up when editing a camera.
- Updated Borum frame visuals
- Fixed issue in multiplayer where it was possible to spectate crashed players
- Fixed multiplayer player icon not turning grey when player crashed
- Fixed visual glitches between propellers and motors.
- Linux: possible black screen fix. (let us know!)