Releasing a milestone update is like selling a fancy race car full of new features and content. The 0.9.1 update is like the polish to make it smooth and shiny. This update mainly consists of fixes and improvements to newly introduced aspects of the game. Meanwhile we are readying new content and features for future updates.
- Optimized multiplayer menu functionality
- Multiplayer rooms now correctly re-appear in the multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed issue with the content loading in the multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed issue in the multiplayer lobby when not online on Steam.
- Fixed issue with the Back buttons in the multiplayer race results menu.
- Added tab navigation to buttons in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed being stuck with black screen when changing flight controller settings of a blueprint setup.
- Fixed issue with sharing tracks created for the Hannover environment.
- Made hangar gates in HangarC03 visible again
- Fixed issue with colliders on tower in Hannover environment. These caused unavoidable propeller damage at the start of the Hannover race with certain drone setups.
- Detailed certain areas in the Hannover environment and fixed minor glitches.
- Fixed issue where propeller sounds disappeared when opening and closing the pause menu in certain ways.
- Added Hannover background to main menu
- Added Workshop image for Hannover tracks
- Increased Hannover max height by 50%
- Added 10 Kloppokoppter stickers in the Hannover environment. (happy hunting!)
Stay tuned for more!