LuGus Studios turns 5 and we celebrate by releasing our next Liftoff update. No new content for this update, yet it’s an important update nonetheless. Update 0.6.10 is all about improving the multiplayer user experience, creating and joining rooms should be a more pleasant experience. It’s an update many have been waiting for and we are happy to get it out to you. Our changelist looks short but this update, in our opinion, is big nonetheless.
- Multiplayer: you can now start a warmup game while waiting for players
- Multiplayer: you can now join a game in progress as spectator
- New song: Prixmae Acro
- Minor bugfixes
Video contest #2
Our first video contest was exciting and the results amazing, a second edition was a given! We are more than happy to organise this second edition of the video contest!
- Fixed some deadlock issues for multiplayer
- Fixed bugs caused by people leaving game while spectating them.
- Fixed bug that did not allow you to click on Steam avatars anymore.