With an update as big as the V1 update, many things can go wrong, but the team was excited to see the release went smooth. Nonetheless, a few issues popped up and we have been hard at work with a series of quickfix updates. This brings us to the first new post-launch version update.
Stay tuned for more!
- Player names in multiplayer are now visible during spectator.
- Fixed issue with AZERTY-layout keyboards in the email field during account registration.
- Fixed issue with water that was not being rendered properly on lower graphics settings.
- Fixed missing DubaiLegendsRace01.
- Fixed issue with progression bar hanging in the multiplayer race results screen.
- Fixed an issue with Linux users getting rendering issues.
- Fixed issue that prevented blueprint edits from saving.
- Fixed issue that showed wrong release date of the V1 version.
- Fixed scaling issues with UI elements in the Gift Box animation and the color picker.
- Fixed issue with the battery icon showing wrong information.
- Fixed issue that made the character model slide around in the world.
- Leaderboards have been wiped. Fresh start!