The team at LuGus Studios is super excited to released update 1.0.4. The update celebrates a new partnership and includes long requested quality-of-life improvements to the game. Enjoy!
Changelist voor 1.0.4
- Added X-Lite controller model in the calibration menu for when that controller is detected.
- Changed controller calibration menu background.
- Disabled voice chat feature on unsupported systems. This fixes the long startup time on macOS Mojave.
- Added new building blocks for The Drawing Board.: 0.5×0.5m cube, 0.5x1m cylinder, 0.5x5m cylinder, 4x4m plate.
- Added game, graphics and audio options in the pause menu.
- Replaced the backgrounds in the level selection menu to be static instead of cubemaps. This decreases loading times to these scenes.
- Potentially fixed black screen issue on startup on macOS Yosemite 10.10.5. (feedback welcome)
- Fixed some MOD/DEV functions not working properly in multiplayer.
- Minor bugfixes
FrSky, the creators of the famous Taranis transmitters have been hard at work providing better products for the sim players among us. They have released a dongle for sim players and have crafted a new look and feel for their latest transmitter: the X-Lite that mimics that of a game controller. Great products, innovation and a professional attitude towards our industry, makes for a company that we are happy to work with. That’s why we are proud to announce that we’ll work more closely with FrSky on a multitude of exciting opportunities.
To celebrate this partnership, owners of a Taranis X-Lite will now see their transmitter visually represented in the game each time they go in the calibration menu.