…no need to say more: you ask, we deliver!
- Multiplayer Freeflight game mode is now available! Custom tracks are also available for play.
- Multiplayer race auto-spectator room option has been removed. Idle players, or players who don’t hit a gate in 30 seconds will now go to spectator by default.
- Multiplayer chat will now show how many unread messages there are when the chat is hidden.
- Increased readability for many dropdown menus in the game.
- Updated the multiplayer race pause menu to be more consistent with the other pause menus.
- Added a multiplayer disconnect menu during flight that pops up when your network fails.
- Added a small loading bar to several menus indicating the time remaining for loading tracks and races.
- Custom track and race selection in the multiplayer room creation is now more efficient. The game only checks each item once now.
- Minor bugfixes.
Just like in singleplayer Freeflight mode, you can fly LOS in the multiplayer version by pressing “B” and walk around in the level by pressing “ENTER. All singleplayer functionality should be available on the multiplayer version too. As always, this feature is considered a work-in-progress and will be further improved in future updates. We are exited to get your feedback!