We got a lot of very useful feedback on the new features, and some very detailed bug reports. As a result, with 0.5.1 we quickly released a quick fix update a couple of days ago, squeezing some of those little pestering bugs. Today we release another small update, fixing some extra bugs and putting some great user feedback to good use.
0.5.1 CHANGELIST (27/06/2016)
- Fix for the controller preset creation.
- Workshop items are added immediately to the game when subscribed.
- Deleted workshop items can now be re-uploaded.
- Line of sight perspective now zooms in when drone gets further away.
- Drone sound is now more correct in line of sight
- Several collision sounds have been made less loud.
- There is now a graphics setting for shadow distance that is independent from overall quality level.
- Bold and italicized fonts should now render correctly again.