A new update is ready for your pleasure. Start your Steam engines! 🙂
As always, feedback is more than welcome. Make sure to use our in-game feedback tool in the pause menu.
This update includes:
- Further flight behaviour tweaks (feedback needed)
– Less air drag and taking into account relative air velocity
– Added correct RPM mapping
- Revamped crash detection
- Added adjustable FOV option on flight camera
- Added wind rush sound fx
- Added skip option for Fat Shark animation
- Added back button in level selection screen
- Other minor changes
We have been working on calculating the continuous and burst RPM based on the selected drone parts. We don’t want to enforce these values yet, since it’s still a work in progress, but we we would love feedback. In the flight controller settings in the pause menu you can find our calculated RPM values. Please let us know if these values seem to be correct, too high, too low or just plain wrong.