The next Liftoff update is ready for you to download and enjoy! This second update is a perfect example of our update philosophy. We’ll try to keep a nice balance between fixing bugs and issues and adding new content and features. Of course, we try to get these updates out as soon as possible and try to address as many issues as possible.
We appreciate all the efforts you guys do for us. We’ve received hundreds of detailed feedback reports. We look at all of them and hope to address them all at some point in time. Please remember that some things will take more time than others. If your issue doesn’t get fixed in the update, it doesn’t mean we are ignoring it. We try to prioritize our update goals based on necessity, available time and our overall development milestones.
Anyway, enjoy this new update!
This update includes:
- Further tweaked gravity and drag in simulation (more feedback needed)
- Added windowed mode option
- Camera angle feature in workbench, no more .xml hacking needed
- Fixed frame issue in front of camera
- Added ability to select different drone sets
- Added Vortex 250 Pro
- Added Vortex 250 Metall Danny
- Updated Vortex camera model
- Added 2 new motors in workbench
- Added 2 new propellers in workbench
- Some performance work on the workbench